Monday, November 19, 2018

Member Missionary Work!!!


Cullman is Beautiful!


Hey Y'all! 

This week was so amazing and lots of miracles are happening here in Cullman! Seriously every day my love for this place and the people and the ward grows! 

Beth Brought us Apples--Love her
I want to share about the miracles that happened last night, probably one of the best nights of my mission!! I can't even put into words how incredible it was! We have seen how prepared people here are and when we find them and bring them into the ward that is when miracles happen! SO we figured we should have members bring there friends to us and we can all work together to progress the work. That way we have so many people doing missionary work in one area! We decided to do a member missionary meeting with a few families in the ward! The Harper's, Fallows, Fleming and Drakes were there. Such amazing families who all have changed my life because of there testimonies of this Gospel.

So we started off by talking about what the Gospel means to us! Wow the spirit came so fast and so strong! I always pray to Heavenly Father and ask "why am I so lucky to have to true full gospel, when so many people don't?? Why am I the lucky one, how come I get to have it??" and every single time, I hear "because i knew you would share it!" wow brings tears to my eyes every time!! That is why we have it, TO SHARE IT!! 

We came up with ways to get there friends, co-workers, neighbors, everyone involved!  They all wrote down names of people they have been thinking about that night, the names of people the Lord impressed upon them to share the Gospel with! Then Sister Brown and I shared  the Restoration with them all, telling them that this is what we would share with their loved ones!

I've taught the restoration so many time, and each one is special, but last night will forever be remembered! The spirit was soooo strong!! We've been practicing so many scriptures to memorize and wow it is so true that the spirit will bring them to your memory! I recited the first vision and it was like I wasn't saying it the spirit was the strong!! Almost everyone was in tears, I was crying of course haha 

We ate treats after because that is always a plus to have refreshments! We all talked about how we can get even more members involved and how they are all going to pray for missionary experiences!!! We are following up with all of them after Thanksgiving to come up with ways we can help the people we are praying to bring into the Gospel!  Seriously we all walked away changed that night and I know that this is going to change Cullman even more!! 

So I just want to invite all of y'all to GET INVOLVED WITH MISSIONARY WORK!! PRAY FOR MISSIONARY EXPERIENCES!! The way this Gospel progresses is when missionaries and members work together! I can promise that if you truly pray for it, God will help it happen! He will lead you to help people come closer to Christ. I promise it will forever change your life to see that happen!

We are so blessed to have this Gospel. The TRUE FULL GOSPEL OF CHRIST! We need to share it! When you realize the blessing it is, the impact it has on your life and how blessed you are to have it, your heart will want all to experience it! That is when sharing it become so much easier! Your love for the Savior will keep you motivated to do so. 

Mom sent me some water boots! 
I love my Savior and His Gospel with all of my heart and that is why I am in Cullman Alabama! This is the greatest thing I could ever do!! I love being a missionary!! Everyone can be one and when we all work together to progress this great work, MIRACLES ARE GOING TO HAPPEN! 

I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH!!!

-Sister Schultz 
we made home made tortillas with Ariel I love her too

It snowed in Cullman--haha

No comments:

Post a Comment