Monday, November 5, 2018

WOW! This week has again shown me how GOOD Heavenly Father is!!

November 5, 2018



 


WOW! This week has again shown me how GOOD Heavenly Father is!! 

We have been working with Connie for a month or so and this week has been HUGE for her! First is all the way she came into our lives is a miracle! She was taught by sisters in Indiana and decided to move to Alabama. They called and told us about her and I knew she was going to be a miracle! Then after meeting her and creating a relationship with her, I can honestly say shes truly has been a living miracle! She's changed my life and I'm so grateful I get to love her!!!



She cooked us a HUGE southern lunch the other day and we were able to talk about her baptism! She has worked soooo hard and has made so many changes in her life to progress toward Christ! It's been the coolest thing to witness! SHE IS GETTING BAPTIZED ON SATURDAY AND MY HEART COULD BURST!! She has gone through so much in her life, so many oppositions to stop her but she has kept going!! She has become even more dedicated to baptism this week and you can just see this new light about her!! 
KEEP HER IN YOUR PRAYERS!! She is so amazing and I know she will enter the waters of baptism and follow her Saviors example! but all the extra prayers wont hurt :) 

We had exchanges this week and I spend the day in Madison, AL! It's beautiful and literally looks just like a Utah community! Everyone had garage doors and it was like I was back home again! While I really loved the time in Madison, It was soooo hard to leave Cullman!! I missed it so much it was crazy! I truly am so honored to have served in Cullman! It's the most miraculous place! 

Ughhh there are just so many miracles and experience that have changed my life and I just can't write them all!! I wish y'all could just be here and see for yourself the blessing that come from Heavenly Father!! 

I'll share one really cool experience that happened on Saturday! It was Stake Conference this weekend and we had plan to go with the Harper's and Tracy Saturday night. We'll we weren't sure if that would be the best use of time as missionaries because it was an hour away in Hunstville and would take the whole night up. So we decided to stay but for some reason it just didn't feel right to me but we kept going about our day. As time went on, I kept feeling like we should go to stake conference but wasn't sure if it was really what God wanted or just my wants!? 

well it was 4 o'clock and we had to leave around 4:30 to get a ride. Well all of a sudden, all of our plans canceled all at once. literally every single person cancled which never happens haha so we were like okay lets go trackting I guess. But it still felt like we should go to conference!! It was such a struggle to decide! Well the first door we knocked on, felt sooo wrong! The spirit left so quick!! I'd never experienced that before, super weird. Well it was the strangest conversation ever and she had lots of opinions on us and how we are wrong. Really it was the weirdest situation I can't even describe it. But we learned a lot from it and so im grateful it happened! 

We felt so gross and weird after though and just wanted to get the spirit back! Thats when it hit me sooo much harder that we needed to go to stake conference!! So we prayed about it and new it was right! We called the Harper's who were already on there way, but lovingly came back to get us!!!  

There were many reasons why I should have been there! One of those was testified to me by the Area Seventy that spoke, Elder Carter. The first thing he says in his talk was "if you were thinking about coming here tonight instead of other plans, I hope you know that it was the right decision and this is where you need to be" I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I knew I was suppose to be there! And my life is changed because of the things that we spoken there.

I'm so grateful God is leading my life! He truly is Taking care of us and knows exactly what we need!! He will always keep us on the right path and give us prompting to follow the will he has for us! We just  have to be willing to listen and obey! I'm so grateful for the love and patience He has for me!! I'm grateful for my Savior and the love He has for me!! I'm even more grateful for the way I've been able to feel the love He has for the people of Cullman!! I'm so grateful to be a missionary!! It is the greatest thing I could ever be apart of!! 

Hope Y'all have a great week!! I LOVE Y'ALL Remember how loves and important y'all are!!! 

-Sister Schultz


No comments:

Post a Comment