Monday, March 4, 2019

GOD IS GOOD.....March 4, 2019


Hello!


I love being a missionary!
Don't have that much time this week, but I just wanted to testify of how Good our loving Heavenly Father is! 

We were able to go on a church tour with Kevin last week and teach him the Restoration. It was such an incredible experience and I have never had the spirit so strong! He was so engaged and loved everything about it. He even brought his Book of Mormon and a notebook, it was so tender! 

We ended the tour in the chapel and we were talking about our Savior and the sacrifice He had made for us. He told us how he has always had a hunger to come closer to Christ, just never knew where to find it. He testified to us that he had finally found it here, in Christ's Church! 

We invited him to be baptized, and could barely get the sentence all the way finished before he eagerly said yes! Sister Tennyson and I were talking about it after and it was literally like one of those proposal videos where the girl knows it's happening and just can't wait for the boy to extend the invitation haha except in our case it was in a Gospel sense. He is now preparing to be baptized on March 30th!!! 

It is incredible how much he has changed in the time I have met him. It just adds to my testimony that the Gospel is for everyone!! And when people accept it into their hearts, they literally change into who God intends for them to be. Jesus Christ truly came to not just save us all, but to CHANGE us all. 

I love my Savior more than anything and LOVE to wear his name on my heart! I testify that this is His church and y'all can know it by reading about His ministry to the people in the Americas. SO I invite y'all to read 3 Nephi 11 and put yourself in their shoes. I promise your Savior will become so real to you as you do! 

Love y'all Sister Schultz



Love Sister Tennyson!



The painters upstairs dumped paint down the sink!  It came up in our sinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment