Tuesday, March 26, 2019

GOD is GOOD!

I LOVE THE CITY!!!
March 26, 2019

Nine Months!  Can't believe how fast time is going!!!
Not a whole lot of time but have to share miracles really quick! 

So its was a bit of a finding drought this week and then BOOM! Heavenly Father gives us the best blessing ever! 
Sis Tenny and I were in the park and a little boy ran to us asking for help finding his sister!  So of course we did!! 
We found all of them and the mom and the dad! lol  It was a crazy mess with all of us walking the opposite way of each other haha. 
Study time at the Park! 
They are from Jordan!! They invited us in and we ate the yummiest spinach things! We talked about prophets of Old and of Today!! They were so interested and wanted a Book of Mormon!! We came back the next day and brought one in Arabic, they were shocked! 

Arabic food yum!!
We taught them about it and they were so excited to read. We wanted to be respectful of their faith, so we focused only on God not the Savior. They believe He was a prophet, just not the Son of God. Anyways the lesson was one of the most powerful ones i've had. God became so relevant to me, I felt and realized He truly is My Father. 

I've been trying to find the Savior in the details of my life. And WOW its mind blowing! Like my grandma always says "if it were a snake it would have bit ya"  Literally so true!! 

I can testify as a Disciple of Christ, That Father in Heaven is apart of every single detail. He doesn't just know us but He knows our HEARTS AND DESIRES!

It was the biggest blessing to be able to focus on Him more. Just put all my attention on God and see my relationship grow so much deeper! 

So I want to invite y'all to look for Heavenly Father's Hand in your daily life. Then write it down! I promise your amazement for how much God truly knows you and your heart. I Testify that he is pleading for you to find Him. I testify that He loves you more than you could ever understand!! 

You are Noble, one of His Elect. Keep finding Him, Keep believing in Him! He will forever Believe in YOU! 

Love y'all


Tia Pad yum!




old man Paul who gave us a lot of advice for an hour and a half!!  Literally would not let us leave. Very great advice tho! 

Superheros for the Win!!! 





-Sister Schultz! 

No comments:

Post a Comment