Monday, April 1, 2019

AM I DOING THIS FOR CHRIST?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER TENNYSON!!! If you know me, you know I love birthdays!! and I finally got to celebrate my comps bday with them! went a little extra but it was so fun!! 


Hello my loves!! 

This week has truly changed my life! Recently I was in a weird rut and just felt stuck! Like my prayers weren't being heard or my efforts weren't counting toward the progression of people. I was just in a routine and did things that I should be instead of because I wanted to. 

Soo I started looking deeper for things and wow did God pour out his spirit! I Studied the Atonement of Jesus Christ in a new way I never realized. I started over on PMG and my love for being a missionary came flooding back in a new way. I realized my problem was I just focused on the "need to do it" instead of the 'why I love to" 

As soon as my perspective changed my JOY grew immensely! Thing that use to be hard or impossible were coming so easily! We spent one morning walking around before lunch trying to talk to everyone! We ended up talking to 35 people and read the Book of Mormon with each one. We set up a few return appointments and my JOY could not be contained!! 
We fasted with Kevin yesterday and It was incredible to teach and explain the why behind it to him. He worked at waffle house that whole day and fasted the whole time!!! It was incredible and everything he was searching for came through! He is now officially being baptized on the 20th!! He was willing to do something for the Lord because he UNDERSTOOD WHY!!! And by doing so his JOY was full! 

So just remember we are asked to do hard things, have situations that don't seem happy! But I promise you that if you take a second to rethink about the WHY, you will have JOY no matter what. I promise that If we do things or live our life in a way that is always for JESUS CHRIST we will always be able to have joy. 

I testify as a set apart servant of the Lord that He truly did everything for US. I testify that you are able to make a happy life when you focus on WHY you are doing this for Christ! I promise the change of mind will have you seeing the Savior in a whole new light! 
I love Him!! I know He has done everything for me, I'm honored to be able to in return do things for Him. 

I invite you to really look at the things you are doing now and ask yourself "am I doing this for Christ?" if you are great keep going! If not, Change!! It is possible through Him. I promise you will have more JOY than you thought possible! 

I LOVE YOU!! HAVE A GREAT WEEK!
We had dinner with a member and she gave us stuffed animals, she had hundreds!!


The Birmingham baseball field!! my heart was soooo happy!!!




-I looked like a soccer mom today with my outfit so I took a picture



No comments:

Post a Comment