Monday, April 15, 2019

Believe in Him, He always believes in you!

APRIL 15, 2019

Believe in Him, He always believes in you!


Dinner with the cutest family the Leoa

Hey Y'all

Everything in Alabama is so GREEN! It's so beautiful with all the Spring flowers coming and the warm weather, makes me so happy! 

So this has been an amazing week, lots of ups and downs but truly the Lord answers prayers and has shown me I am never alone. 

We as a mission really tried extra hard this week to find more and bring more friends to church. That means we tracked for hours a day!! I love to tract and knock doors because you meet so many people!! 

So the first part of the week was hard and we didn't have much success. I just need to remember during rejection times, not to be so hard on myself and turn to the Lord.  "President has promised us success, the Prophet is emphasizing the Gathering of Israel more and Heavenly Father promises that He will do a marvelous work, so we have to keep going!" 

Honestly being faithful to the Lord is only half of it. Yes it is so important to be obedient to the Lord and follow His will. However, if we aren't faith-filled, meaning we truly believe in the promises of God,  or we aren't just doing things to check a box off. You're doing them with an attitude of gratitude. Truly grateful for the trust in the Lord has given you and 100% believe MIRACLES WILL HAPPEN!! 

So I put it to the test, just prayed sooo hard that we would find and bring the Elect home. We had two days with nothing! And I just kept crying to my Father in Heaven to help. 

Well that is the most wonderful thing, He listens and when He's ready He answers. So the next two days we were able to find 28 people and make return appointments with all of them!! GOD ANSWERED! 
I LOVE PLANNING!
Weekly planning was crazy and my heart was never so full! We'll I wish I could say of these 28, they all progressed; but sadly people have agency and don't always use it to come to Christ. 

Weekly planning, I could be a slight stocker haha 

Most of them canceled, weren't home or rescheduled. Some heard our message and didn't want to continue. And others believed crazy things people told them and said that there was no way we could be of God sharing the things we believe.

But the point is God answered and gave us so many people to pray for, believe in and have a faith-filled attitude that they would accept it. And although they are not now, they will one day! 

I know this because I've seen it happen so many times. That is why we never give up! Never stop trying to serve the Lord the way He asks. Even when things fall apart. Even when it seems hopeless. We keep going because He has promised us He will deliver. 

Saturday night we were at the end and only had one friend coming to church. We knocked on Raven and Kamary's door. We tried to visit them so many times that week and it never worked, we went by one more time. Faith-Filled, that although history would say it wouldn't happen, you trust Heavenly Father's promise MORE. 

They let us in!!!! We taught the restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, about Prophets in these Latter-Days and how we have an at home study for us to strengthen our families, inspired by God through His Prophets. They loved it!! One of my most favorite lessons I've taught on my mission! We invited them to church and.....THEY CAME!!!!  
One of our cancellations left us a note!! So sweet!
Just goes to show that Heavenly Father will always be true to his Promises. Not always how we hope or expect, but always when we need it the most. We just have to not only be faithful to his commandments but faith-filled in our thoughts to the point where no matter what happens we will always believe in the Lord with a brightness of Hope and Love for God! 

I love this work. I love being pushed to my limits and seeing how the Lord will always deliver me. I love that my Father in Heaven hears my cries and never let's me struggle more than I can bear. I love being a missionary!!! 

Keep going, no matter what it is you are facing, keep believing He will carry you through!  Have an attitude that, despite all the facts,  always trust the promise of our Savior. He always delivers. I've seen it, I've lived it, I know it's TRUE! 

He loves you! I love you!   Have a great week remembering your Savior's sacrifice for YOU. Try this week to see what you can Sacrifice for Him. I promise as you willingly give something up to come closer to him, you will not only know that He is the Savior of the world, but that He is your personal individual Savior! 

-Love Sis Schultz! 

KEVIN IS GETTING BAPTIZED ON SATURDAY!!!! We made him a countdown and he was so pumped! PRAY FOR HIM!! He is so incredible and I am so honored to see Him enter the waters of Baptism!! 






FACEMASK FOR THE WIN!




No comments:

Post a Comment