Monday, December 10, 2018

Appreciate What you Have!

December 10,2018




Hey Y'all

This week I learned how important it is to truly appreciate what you have!

Sheridon is getting baptized on Thursday!!!! My heart is so happy for us! She told us that she has literally waited her whole life to be baptized. I think of what a blessing the Gospel is in my life and it was literally given to me at birth. I couldn't imagine being in her place, wanting to be apart of this yet having to wait for years to do so! 

She is literally one of the strongest people I have ever met. She is so dedicated and just has a desire to do good. I knew the first time I met her she was going to be a miracle and that has become an understatement. She has made my love for the gospel increase so much. 
She told us she can't wait for people to ask her if she is a member of the Church because she will finally get to answer yes! 

I LOVE HER!! Keep her in your prayers! 

The Fleming Family and I at the Christmas Party.
Sister Brown got so sick this week so we had to stay inside for a few days. I was going crazy by the end of it! I felt so bad that she was so sick and that we really couldn't do that much work! She pulled through and by the end of it we were both just so ready to get back to work! 

It is so true that you never know how good you have it until it's gone. I have a whole new love and desire to do missionary work after not being able to! I learned so much this week on how to just appreciate what you have, while you still have it. 

We had our ward Christmas party this weekend and the whole time I was just looking around at everyone in the room, who 5 months ago were strangers. Now they hold some of the most special places in my heart. I truly love Cullman. This ward is my family! We have transfers coming up next week and thinking about leaving Cullman literally broke my heart!! 

I've realized that is it so important to fully appreciate the things that you have RIGHT NOW! Not every situation is going to be good, but there is Good in every situation.  I've been trying to focus more on the good and making the most of the time I have in the situations I'm in. 

I realized my Savior is so real to me. Through every hard trial I've gone through, He was there!! I am so grateful for the way he had pulled me through. The way He gives me light. Yet I realized that HE IS ALWAYS THERE!! The bad, hard and GOOD times. You can always find Him. 

So I invite y'all to join me and look for your Savior everyday. Appreciate all the good things he has given you. The tender mercies that have come because of Him. If you look for Him you will find Him.

I truly love my Savior. I love representing Him. I love getting to know how He is apart of every single day I have. He Lives and Loves us all! We are His and that will never change! 

I hope y'all have a great week!! 

-Sister Schultz 

-Sister Brown and I at the Christmas party


-The Flemings and I. Some of my new added family members!

No comments:

Post a Comment