Monday, January 7, 2019

Everything Happens for a Reason!

Sister Bodily--Love her with all my Heart!
January 7, 2019
Hey Y'all!!!!

Still in Cullman and this place will forever have my heart!! SO many miracles happened this week! Also I love my Companion Sister Bodily! 
We met a year ago in CHINA! Literally were on vacation in Beijing at the exact same time, in the exact same hostel with the exact same CTR ring on! Which led to our conversation about how we want to serve missions one day. Well here we are over a year later as companions! GOD IS SO GOOD!!! We were at dinner with a family from the ward and the the little girl said "wow y'all must have been best friends in the pre-mortal life" SO TRUE!! I literally don't believe in coincidences, everything happens for a reason! 

I want to share this cool miracle that happened today that made me think even more about how everything happens for a reason! 

We were at Walmart getting groceries and P-days are just crazy because we have a lot to do. So we got all of our groceries in the car and were getting ready to leave and this man walked by. We just started to talk to him about his day and his car and all of a sudden I felt like we needed to talk about the Plan of Salvation. You get really creative as a missionary relating everything you see and talk about to the Gospel. Its actually really fun, y'all should try it. So we related it to the Plan of Salvation and he was shocked! 

He starts to tell us that he has always had a HUGE fear of death! He went on to explain how he always believed there was so much more but couldn't ever find anything that made sense! We were able to give him a pamphlet and testify that this truly is Gods plan for us all and through it he can find everlasting peace! The spirit was so strong!!! And I learned the most important lesson today...I could have let him go by and he would still have all that fear!! I had exactly what he needed to find peace and if we didn't reach out he would still be living in fear! 

Shopping for Pants--Yahoo
The way he begged us for answers and clarification on what truly happens to us after we die, made my heart feel a love like none else! He was longing for the truth, you could see it in his eyes! We got his information and turns out he doesn't live in our area. But we got a hold of the Elders that do and they are going to help him. We told him that we would call him tomorrow! As we were leaving he was like "please call tomorrow, please I am so serious about this, I truly need to know!" 

If we didn't share what we know to be true, who knows how long it would be until missionaries found him! It testified to my heart so strongly that 
1. we are so blessed to have the knowledge of the restored Gospel. The fear in his eyes broke my heart! God's children literally don't know the truth!!! SO SAD! 
2. We have the truth and we can share it!! So we can let all of Heavenly Fathers children back home! 

Everything happens for a reason. You literally pass people on the street and they need the Gospel! Heavenly Father is in the details of our lives! He wants His family back together so He is going to place us with the ones truly seeking to find it. So I invite all of y'all to share the Gospel! Share what you know to be true. Missionaries are so great, yet there are way more members than missionaries! If we all were to share the gospel and help those who are looking to find it, can you imagine how amazing life would be?!?! The Gospel would spread so fast! 

I know that this is the True Church of Jesus Christ. I know that every member is a missionary! I know that God will place people in our paths, we just have to be ready to open our mouths and share what we know is true. It was change peoples lives! I always think, " why am I so lucky to have  the truth?" and every single time I get the answer "because I knew you would share it!" 

I love y'all so much! I love this Gospel wit my whole heart! I love being able to share simple truth with those around me! I love seeing how Jesus Christ literally changes lives! I am so honored to be a missionary!! I invite all of y'all to pray for missionary experiences and look for opportunities to share what you know is true! The Gospel is the most important thing and can easily be shared! 

I know that Jesus Christ lives! I know that God truly does have a plan for us! I love you all and hope you have the best week ever looking for missionary opportunities! 
Love y'all,
Sister Schultz
All the Sister Missionaries at Zone Conference
Member Meals are the bomb!

No comments:

Post a Comment