Wednesday, January 23, 2019

I Now Have the Faith to FAIL because that is when you learn!!

January 23, 2019


Just a donkey in Alabama!

Hello!!! Wow today has been incredible!!!!

We had a car training this morning so we had to be here at 11 and then we went to the 1pm session in the temple!!! WOW I LOVE THE TEMPLE!!!! Y'ALL NEED TO GO TOMORROW!!!!!

Then after we were sitting in the Celestial room! WOW IM SO GRATEFUL TO BE SERVING NOW!! God is so aware of me and truly knows my heart! Being a missionary right now is the biggest blessing!!! 

After Sister Bodily and I got to help do the laundry in the temple!!! It was SOOO FUN and we got to be the last people to be there besides the temple president and wife!! Sooooo cool!!!! 

During the time we were at the Temple we had interviews with President Sainsbury!!! How many missionaries get to say they've had an interview, in the temple, in all white with their President....ME! 

And it helped sooo much!! The past week has been very hard! People I love are deciding not to learn about the gospel and it has really broken my heart.   One day they will come, it just isn't time for them.   I thought I was failing because everything was falling apart!! But I now have the faith to fail because that is when you learn!! 

I love President Sainsbury!! They leave in July and we get new mission presidents and guess where they are from?!?!  Erda Utah!!!!!!! Do you know Chad and Melanie Allred? Anyways that's who is coming to be our new Mission President.  

Today has been jammed packed, but it has been one of the best days of my life honestly!!!! I love the temple and being a missionary in Alabama is the best!!!   Also we only have to wait five days now instead of a whole week. Yahoo!!! 

I also hit my 7 month mark on Sunday!! Time is going so fast!


The Hospital where one of our members had a new baby!  

I love the Temple...such a beautiful building

Someone named their baby after me....haha

Our members baby's door.  They decorate the doors here, so cute!
I love you and hope y'all are being the best you can be!  

Love,

Sister Schultz

No comments:

Post a Comment