Tuesday, January 1, 2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR--2019 is just around the corner

Sister Bodily is the Best, I love her with all my heart!

Happy New Year!!! 

I will be a missionary every single day in 2019!! I'm so pumped, best year ever!! 

I love being a missionary if y'all couldn't tell 😊 

This week has been so amazing! We literally see miracles happen everyday and they testify to my heart every time that God is so aware of me. 

Ariel is the most amazing person I've ever met. She has changed and come closer to Christ so much. When we first met her she knew little about God. It's been the coolest experience to share the Gospel with her and see her accept it. She is a special person and has such a desire to do right. We are literally apart of her family now! We had cake and a little party for her two year old little girl. Wow my heart loves them so much! 

The gospel is for everyone because Christ is for everyone! It's the best blessing to be able to witness peoples heart literally change!! There is no greater love than one who comes to understand Jesus Christ's love. She is working towards baptism!!!!!!!! Also after one of our lessons this week we were inviting Ariel to pray, she did for the first time the day before!! But then all of a sudden her other little 4 year old girl starts praying! My heart died!!! The spirit was so strong and it goes to show the work we're doing isn't just affecting one person! I truly love their family so much!! 

With the new year starting I've been thinking about who I want to become in 2019. I think the greatest thing about the Gospel of Jesus Christ is that CHANGE IS POSSIBLE! Anyone and everyone can change. I've seen myself change so much these past 6 months. I've seen so many others come closer to their Savior and change. Change is the greatest gift!! Something we can always strive for. 

I'm forever grateful to my Savior. For allowing me to become who God always intended for me to be. I'm grateful He humbly laid down His life so that mine can improve. He's my best friend and I'm eternally grateful for that. 

I invite y'all to think about who you want to be in 2019! I promise if you trust in Him, give your heart to Him and BELIEVE He will make you into so much more, it will happen! It's the coolest thing to realize you're becoming who you re meant to be. I know y'all are all meant for greatness. Y'all have a Savior who will make it happen as you come to Him! 

I LOVE HIM!!! I LOVE SERVING HIM! I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!! I LOVE ALL OF Y'ALL SO MUCH!!❣

Have a great new years!!



-Sister Schultz
All the sisters from zone conference! 





US shopping for Pants!  What???

No comments:

Post a Comment