Wednesday, December 26, 2018

MERRY CHRISTMAS--2018








MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL 

I'M SO HAPPY TO BE ON A MISSION!! Mission Christmas' are the best! There is no where i'd rather be! I've been serving for 6 months!!! Time is flying by and it kinda breaks my heart! I never NOT want to be a missionary! 

So many miracles have happened this week that have shown me, I'm exactly where I need to be!

Sister Bodily and I 6 month out!!!
I have a new companion, Sister Bodily!! Craziest thing...we met over a year ago in China!!!!  When we met we even talked about how we both wanted to serve missions! God really is in the details of our lives. 

Terry's baptism, cowboy boots and all

We were so blessed to see Terry get baptized on saturday!! He has completely changed from the first time I met him. That is the most amazing thing about being a missionary, completely seeing people's hearts change! I know Jesus Christ lives!! There is no way people can completely change without their Savior. It's been the most amazing thing to see Terry come into the gospel. He was glowing!!! He wouldn't stop thanking us for changing his life and giving him something to truly bring JOY! 

I love sharing the Gospel with people!!! What an HONOR!!! I'm so happy to be a missionary, especially during this time of the year!! 

The Arabic BofM I found months ago
The coolest experience happened to me on Sunday and confirmed that I am suppose to be here in Cullman Alabama! We were visiting people from the ward, and saw the cutest little boy! So after we talked with the member family, we went to visit the little boy and his family. They were AMAZING!! They were from Yemen, the husband spoke english and the wife only spoke Arabic. 

Rewind to the beginning of my mission....Me and Sister Cliff were cleaning out our apartment and I found the coolest Book of Mormon in another language. I had no idea what language it was but it looked so cool so I kept it! 

Well as soon as we left their house I remembered I had that Book of Mormon, and the spirit told me right then "You kept that Book just for them" Sure enough it was an Arabic Book of Mormon!!! We took it to them yesterday and they said they would read it and that they believe in Christ! 

This is my 5th transfer here in Cullman, which is very unusual to stay in an area that long. I know I need to be here! I'm so blessed to be in Cullman Alabama!! I will never be able to explain what this place means to me. I know that family needed the Book of Mormon in their language and if I didn't stay here they wouldn't have it now. 

Sister Bodily is the greatest
I love being a missionary!! I love serving and having my heart changed. I can't even explain how much I've grown and who I am because of my mission. This has been the greatest experience of my life, I'm so happy to be a missionary!! 

I FINISHED THE BOOK OF MORMON TODAY!!! Best Christmas present I could have ever received was a confirmation from the Holy Ghost that Its TRUE!! I KNOW IT IS! It testifies of Jesus Christ and through it I have truly come to know who He is. It testified to me how real His life and ministry was just for ME. I truly have gained a whole new love for the Book of Mormon! 

We went running and it snowed!
I can't even explain the overwhelming love that has come since following the council of President Nelson. I know he is the Prophet of God. He is leading us the exact way we are suppose to live. I LOVE THIS GOSPEL! It's the best thing I could ever be apart of. I'm so honored to be able to share this Gospel with everyone around me. I love the South! I love my Savior!!! He LIVES!! He's my best friend, I couldn't do this work without Him, I'm so grateful I'm not alone. I testify with my whole heart and soul that Jesus is the Christ! 

I love y'all so much! Have a Merry Christmas!! 

-Sister Schultz 
Christmas Caroling with our District

Always have to do a Gingerbread house for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment