Monday, December 3, 2018

Light The World

December 3, 2018

-Zone Conference!



-Zone Conference!


Wow missions are the greatest! I say that every week but it's TRUE!!! They change your life and you literally see miracles right in front of you!

So let me tell y'all about Will. He has worked with the Robinsons and Morrings (who are some of the most faithful
members I have ever met) for 12 years. Our ward went down to help with the Hurricane relief and Will went with them! He is one of the most respectful people ever so he thought that since he was going with the church to help, it was only right if he experienced our services before. 

So he came to church all on his own!!! Well that was 2 months ago and he has come every week since!!! So of course we had to teach him because this is a missionary's dream! Our lessons have been so genuine and sincere! He is truly seeking the truth! He started reading the Book of Mormon and in one day he read the whole first book of Nephi!! Now he is almost done with Jacob!  Literally he is a living miracle that literally just came into our life!! 

We had such a powerful lesson with him yesterday and he shared a truly MIRACULOUS experience he had with us that he's never shared with anyone else. I was so honored to have his trust because that truly changed the way I view my mission to hear that!   

I know without a doubt that God is preparing people to receive this perfect Gospel. I know that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world and LIVES! I know the Book of Mormon is true!!! It's true whether we accept it or not, the truth will never change! We are the ones who have to find out and we are promised we will know if we truly seek! 

We invited Will to be baptized and he said he wants to and that is what he is leaning towards, but he has to read the entire Book of Mormon before he makes a decision. He is so amazing!!! I don't know what I did to deserve the privilege of meeting him! 

We had Zone Conference this weekend and we talked a lot about Light The World!! We were able to work with so many people of different faiths this week! We took Calendars around to people and we decided to visit the sweetest elderly couple. We talked with them and they were so happy to help do service! They are super strong in their Catholic Faith. It was so amazing to be with them because we sat and shared scriptures about the Light of Christ from the Bible and The Book of Mormon. We all joined hands after and prayed together! It was such a cool experience and taught me what Christmas is all about! 

We volunteered at a retirement center by our house and there was a service project going on that a congregation of the Baptist Faith was doing. We asked if we could help and an hour later we were all friends! We gave them light the world calendars to continue to find ways to serve! It was one of the coolest things, we didn't talk about our differences in beliefs or who was right or wrong, all we did was come together and serve as Christ would. I truly love each one of them!! 

My mission has taught me that we are ALL Heavenly Father's children! And I know that He loves us individually because I've felt it! I know that the Love we have for our Savior can overcome any difference. Literally the key to life is LOVE!! If you love Heavenly Father and give him your heart, it is so easy to love others! I promise life is so much greater when you sincerely just LOVE everyone around you!! 

I truly LOVE my mission! I LOVE cullman and the people who live here! I LOVE my Savior and His Gospel with all of my heart!! This is the greatest thing we could ever have! 

So let's all GO OUT and share His Light this Christmas!! The best way to is just LOVE without conditions, just purely caring for those around us! It will change your life if you do, I promise!! I know it's changed mine and I am eternally grateful for that!

LOVE IS THE MOST POWERFUL THING WE CAN DO!! I LITERALLY LOVE, LOVE!!
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! 



Connie made us the biggest southern meal! so good!!

-Terry made us a cheese cake!


My mothers is the best mother of all time and sent the ultimate Christmas package!! Love you mom!!!!!! 


We caught cockroaches and put them outside!

We found cockroaches in our apartment and caught them


Beth gave us the cutest Christmas Stockings

No comments:

Post a Comment