Tuesday, December 18, 2018

I'm Ready....December 18, 2018


Sister Brown, Sheridan and I at her baptism
Hello Everyone!! 

This has been the best and craziest week ever!! 

We had exchanges on Tuesday and I got to be with Sister Anderson! She goes home this transfer so It was so fun to be with her one last time. We were able to see so many people! It was so cool to see how much more I still can learn and grown! 

Wednesday we had our Mission Christmas party and it was so much fun!! We had a talent show and the best meals ever! Then at the end President and Sister Sainsbury read the Christmas Story from the Bible and we all sang hymns through out. Such a cool experience. We went to see Lindsey after and it was the best lesson we have had so far. The spirit was so strong, she said she knows she needs a change. We testified that the change she is seeking for is Christs true Church! It was incredible!! We invited her to come on Sunday and she said she would.  She came with her husband and daughter!!  

Sheridan's Baptism


Thursday was Sheridon's Baptism!!!! Wow that was a special day for sure! She is the strongest person I know. She has this light and goodness about her that is so amazing. I know Heavenly Father has great things in store for her, i'm so honored I got to witness such a defining moment in her life! I truly love her so much!! 


We had a lesson with Terry everyday this week and on Friday we stopped by. He said that he was praying to know what God wanted him to do and finally got his answer!! He said that Heavenly Father told him "They have put as much work and effort in as they can, I've carried you this far, now its up to you, you have to accept this for yourself." Miracle!! So cool to hear him share that and then he goes on and says "So girls...I.m ready" 
At first I didn't realize what he was meaning and then he starts asking where and when his baptism will be! 
After like 4 sets of missionaries, almost a whole transfer of seeing him everyday, having him tell us over and over "i just want to know the truth" and me saying back "terry this is the truth!!!"  He said he was finally ready to be baptized!!! IM SO PUMPED!! He quit smoking and is so excited to be baptized! 

So the worst part of this whole week was transfer calls yesterday! I thought for sure that I was leaving Cullman and it literally broke my heart!! But to our surprise I'M STAYING!! This will be my 5th transfer in my one and only area. Missions are so unpredictable! Sister Brown is leaving in the morning and wow I love her so much! 

It's been pretty crazy being with my MTC comp right after training! We have definitely learned a lot and have been blessed to see so many miracles! I wouldn't have wanted to try and figure out mission life with anyone else! Heavenly Father truly knows who and what is best for us! 

Sorry this is soooo long but wow it has been a crazy week! I am so grateful to be a missionary! I know that my Savior lives! I don't know what my life would be like without Him. He gives me hope for the things to come! He promises me that I can be better! It has been the best Christmas season I've ever had because the whole focus has been on Him. I truly love my Savior and His Gospel. I will never understand why I am so lucky to have it. Miracles are real, Jesus Christ lives, Heavenly Father loves us all so much!! 

I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH!!








Thanks for all of the Christmas gifts.  Love you all for thinking of me



No comments:

Post a Comment