Monday, August 6, 2018

Do people think y'all are Mormons??? Funny... WE ARE MORMONS!

Week Eight


Do people think y'all are Mormons??? Funny... WE ARE MORMONS!

That was a real conversation we had yesterday while talking with people at the park. This guy skated past us and then yelled as he went by "what you girls doing out here"  I yelled back "we are talking about Jesus Christ!" He asked us if we knock doors and we told him that we sometimes do. "Do people think y'all are Mormons???" "Funny... WE ARE MORMONS!" He was shocked that girls are missionaries! It was so funny!

WOW this has been another wonderful week!!

I want to tell y'all about Broc! He was going to school in Idaho where he worked with an LDS girl. They were just friends but one day she decided to talk about religion with him. Well she ended up teaching him all about the Church. Nothing really came from it though. He went back home to Alabama and she went on a mission. Well she called us a few weeks ago and said she felt prompted to give us his information.
In those few we have had two lessons with him and he wants to meet again. Everything we taught him he said makes sense. BECAUSE THE GOSPEL JUST MAKES SENSE!!! It's incredible! He's reading the Book of Mormon and wanted to know more!

All of this happened because one girl opened her mouth and shared the gospel! Someone is coming closer to their Savior because she was willing to share the truth she had! It is the most amazing thing to be apart of. You never know what might come just by simply baring testimony of what you know!

So... I invite all of y'all to pray this week for someone you can share the truth with. Anyone and everyone can be a missionary so why not start now! It's a lot easier than y'all might think! You just have to talk to them, love them, truly show that you care about them because they belong to God! Ask them how they are or what they love or even just compliment them. Kindness can go a long ways. I can promise you it will change your life and the lives of those you meet. They will see what you have and tell the difference you bring.

I ask Heavenly Father everyday why I was so lucky to live a life with the restored Gospel and every time I'm told "because I know you will share it!" God has given this to you, GO SHARE IT!!!!

Yesterday was the first fast Sunday I've had in the field and it was amazing!! Fasting Is real and so much can come from it when you have a righteous purpose! President Sainsbury has all of us as a mission end at the same time with what we call "hour of mighty prayer" From 4-5 we end our fast and pray to our Father in Heaven! Let me tell y'all something... GOD IS REAL!! I know He is because I've felt him by me as I call out to Him. I know MY SAVIOR LIVES! because there is no way I could be where I am, doing what I'm doing without Him pushing me through! I couldn't deny the reality of them, even if I wanted to.

Talking with God for an hour straight has changed my whole life! Pray to know God. All you have to do is ask with real intent and you will know Him! The most glorious part of the whole thing is that by knowing Him, you will know what it means personally to have YOUR Savior. And then you will know who God intends for you to be! It all starts with Faith.. all he asks is to believe in him!
Who ever is reading this, know this next part is specifically and individually for you...

You are important! You are loved! You will have the advisory tell you other wise, DON'T LISTEN!! You have something they never will, a body that has a beating heart you can feel, its a miracle! Therefor you are a miracle! You are here today for a reason. God put you on earth, at this time, in a specific place, for a reason!! I hope you really understand the importance of the life you're living and better yet I hope you realize how important the life you're living is to God! YOU ARE HIS! That is never going to change...Its as simple as that. So call out, speak out, cry out to Him! That is the only way to know the things I have said are true. Ask if He loves you, ask if He is there! I can promise you by the end you'll know he is, and with that you'll know how much YOU mean to Him!! He sees in you far more than you will ever be able to know! HE LOVES YOU!
(sorry just had to rant for a sec because people need to know how important they truly are!!!)

I hope y'all know I love you! I love being a missionary!! It is the greatest calling in the world, I hope y'all will seek opportunities to be one wherever you are!

Know God loves you, He loves you so much He gave His Son Jesus Christ just for YOU!

Have a great week, I LOVE Y'ALL!

-Sister Schultz



Us at the BYUI dance performance in Huntsville!

The Elders in the District Fixing my bike fenders!
We were craving cereal so we just bought a huge box and ate it for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment