Monday, October 29, 2018

Made it over 4 Months!

Our Costumes for the Cullman Ward Fall Party





























Hello Friends and Family!!!

This week....WOW so amazing! God is soooo GOOOD! 

We had the ward Fall Festival and it was so much fun!! We had 15 of the friends we are teaching come!!!! 
MIRACLES!! Sister Brown and I were the chili contest judges! People in the south take these things very s
erious so we had to be on our A game to decide who was the best! 15 bowls later we were able to decide a winner :) 
It was so much fun and my love for the people of Cullman grew so much that night, didn't even know 


Tracy graduated her parenting classes and was so proud of herself! We went and 
had a brownie party. 


She never graduated anything before so we made her a graduation cap!
She was so happy!!!


There are special people God puts in your life and she is one of them. 
She told us this week " i am going to be a better child of God and really read 
the Book of Mormon more " She has my heart!! 
Her prayers bring me to tears because she is directly talking to 
God in the most genuine and sincere way that is possible!
Add captio


Tracey Graduated from Parenting Class



































Ariel is so amazing!! When we first knocked on her door she was a little stand off.
She would allow us to share messages with her but it was always on her porch.
We've been able to make a great relationship with her and the
other day we were talking and she let us in her house! 
Her daughter wanted to show us her pet rats. 
We got to hold them and take pictures with her and them. 
I love Alabama, you never know what you're 
going to get! Ariel is so amazing and is full of so much goodness.
 I'm so grateful I met her! 

















We were able to visit Lindsey and teach her the Plan of Salvation. We used this little puzzle that we have and 
she loved it! She was looking online to find one for herself. She said she would love her daughter to play with it 
and then be able to teach her when she gets older. She is amazing!! We asked her to pray and know its truly 
Gods plan and she said she didn't have to, she already 
knew it was true!! 


 



We were able to see the Starks be baptized yesterday!!! When we reviewed the lessons
 with them my testimony of the Savior and His Atonement grew so much. They are 
some of the most faithful and Christ-like people. 
I was bawling the whole time, whats new?? But the spirit was so 
strong and you could feel all the work and 
love they put into getting to this point. It was such a special day!!! 

This week has been full of so many miracles!! It is so amazing to be here in Cullman,
 I can't even explain how my life has been changed! I love my mission, it is hard!! 
Its the Lords work so I will be.
But that means that the Lord is here every step of the way! I know that He lives. 
I have come  to learn how to depend on Him, and I'm still learning everyday how to! 
Something that I have come to learn is we are enough 
with Christ. We fall short, we can't do it all, we aren't perfect. That just shows 
how much we need a Savior. 
There is a reason we have one, because He loves us! 

Yesterday someone said "you know how much something is worth depending on how 
much someone is willing to sacrifice for it." 
THE SON OF GOD, JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR YOU!


That alone shows your worth, your importance. 
Nothing and no one can take that way. You're enough, your Saviors Sacrifice 
proves it to be true.
Always remember Him. He is the only way. I love Him, and I am constantly h
umbled by the love He has for me!! 

Have a wonderful week!! Happy Halloween!!!! I LOVE Y'ALL

-Sister Schultz

No comments:

Post a Comment