Monday, October 15, 2018

well this is strange..

Hello Everyone!! 

WOW so much has happened in the last few weeks I haven't had much time to email. 

just a few updates....

We had Transfers and I am still in Cullman! Sister Clifford went to Clanton and is training!! She's amazing!! Miss her ever day and will forever be grateful for the things she taught me. Sister Turner is in Huntsville so we will still be in the same zone conference. I've never laughed so hard in my life while serving with her! She's the greatest! I miss them so much! 

saying goodbye to sis cliff literally broke my heart 




We are with our new comps and my "little sister" Sister Cliff is training








My new companion is Sister Brown!! From the MTC! We were so shocked when President Sainsbury announced it! He goes " well this is stranger...sister brown you will be serving with sister schultz in Cullman!" So here we are fresh from training in miraculous Cullman.

Just walking around doing this great work!

I thank Heavenly Father ever day for letting me serve here! It has completely changed my life!! In Mosiah 18:30 they talk about Mormon as being the place they came to know their Redeemer. They say it so many times that it makes you wonder how much it truly meant to them that saying it once wasn't enough. Cullman has truly become my "mormon" and I will forever remember this as the place I truly came to the knowledge of my Redeemer! 

This week we were able to teach seven new people the Restoration of Jesus Christs Gospel. I am so grateful for this Church and the way it has shaped my life and my relationship with Christ. It truly is the fullness of what Christ taught while he was on the earth and I will never be able to thank Heavenly Father for letting me have these truths! 

I'm so grateful for living Prophets and Apostles! WOW conference was amazing. There is a special spirit that is felt when you watch conference and when you watch it as a missionary! There is no way I could deny that this is Jesus Christ's church! Everything points us and prepares us to Him. 

There are so many things that I want to share about and experiences that have changed my life in these past few weeks but there are just to many that I can't write them all!!!! 
Saving miles but wow maintaining
 a bike is a lot of work!
We had a referral this week for someone who wanted a Book of Mormon. We went out to deliver it to her and she was so sweet! Her name was Lindsey and we knew that she was having a hard tome so we got her some flowers and candy. We talked with her about her life and family and she shared so many things with us. We gave her the Book of Mormon and testified of the peace it can bring to you as you read it. We left and later that day she posted on social media about it. She received lots of negative comments and people we're saying that we believed things that we don't. Among all the negativity, Lindsey started to defend us!!! It was the coolest thing!!! Your kindness can and will be the best way to defend your beliefs. 

tracting around to save miles- walked everywhere this week haha
Yesterday we were out tracting and we walked passed a this street and were trying to get home for dinner. I felt so strongly that we needed to go back and literally was stopped in the middle of the street. So we went up and knocked a few doors and didn't have much success. But we kept going and we met the sweetest girl Camellia. She was out studying her Bible on the porch! We ended up talking with her for over an hour! She asked us so many questions about our beliefs and we were able to teach her the restoration but it was just a natural conversation. Everything she asked led to the next thing we wanted to talk about. We gave her a Book of Mormon and she agreed to read it for herself and know if it's true. She is one of the most faithful, genuine people I have ever met!! I'm so grateful for the way that Heavenly Father is directing my path. 

I could go on forever about the miracles that have happened here these past few weeks but I just want y'all to know that Jesus Christ lives!! This is His church and you can come to know that it is by reading the Book of Mormon. It testifies of Him, and the things you need to d oin your life to come closer to knowing Him. I'm so grateful I know Him!! That I know He makes forgiveness possible. That I can continue to become better through Him. That when I am down, sad or lonely He will deliver me from it all! I'm forever grateful for my Savior. I can not do this without Him. I love Him, I love being a missionary and I love this Gospel!! I can't imagine my life not having lives these past few months as a servant of the Lord! It has forever changed me, my mission truly means the world to me!!

I love y'all so much!! Have a great week!! 
Face masks makes everything better! 
-Sister Schultz




a member gave us a pie and after fast Sunday ended we ate the whole thing!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment